Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tre Hardson DJing at Masu in Portland!

DJ Slimkid aka Tre Hardson from The Pharcyde will be spinning at Masu next Friday, January 23rd



I got to meet Tre last night during my set there and I am really excited to see him spin next week. I will be getting there at about 10 to have dinner and drinks and watch him mix. I would appreciate anyone's company that night. Come chill with me! Masu is one of my most favorite restaurants in Portland. The staff is awesome, the sushi is by far the best in Portland, and the space is very modern and comfy. They've got great cocktails and appetizers, too so we can just hang out and talk, drink, eat, and hear Tre play some great classic hip hop, soul, and r&b.

Masu is located in downtown Portland at 406 SW 13th Ave. It's off Burnside
above American Apparel.

He goes on at 10pm and will play til 1:30am. Show him some support!

Check out these awesome music videos for Tre Hardson and The Pharcyde

Tre Hardson feat. Fatlip- AyYoMyMan

The Pharcyde- Otha Fish

The Pharcyde- Drop

The Pharcyde- Runnin'

The Pharcyde- Ya Mama


No comments: